- Measurement method: Free choice / usual method (e.g. hot gas extraction, optical emission spectrometry, glow discharge optical emission spectroscopy)
- Sample material: Steel alloy
- Sample description: Pins of dimensions Ø4 × 10 mm
- Measurement parameters: Contents of N, H and O in wt.%(submission of a selection of elements is permitted)
- Test procedure: Multiple determinations
- Assigned value: Consensus value of participants
- Evaluation: According to ISO/IEC 17043 and ISO 13528
- Registration open until: June 2020
- Participation fee: CHF 480 / USD 480 / EUR 415
- In case participants wish to determine the contents of fewer than three elements, the participation fee decreases by 15 % per element. In this case, please contact us for further information.
Delivery costs and value added tax (7.7 %) not included.
This test can not be ordered at the moment