- Measurement method: Free choice / usual method (e.g. optical emission spectrometry, glow discharge optical emission spectroscopy, X-ray fluorescence analysis, wet chemical methods)
- Sample material: Titanium alloy
- Measurement parameters: Contents of Al, Fe, V, Sn, Mn, Mo, Nb, Zr, Si and Ti in wt.%(submission of a selection of elements is permitted)
- Test procedure: Multiple determinations
- Assigned value: Consensus value of participants
- Evaluation: According to ISO/IEC 17043 and ISO 13528
- Registration open until: July 2020
Delivery costs and value added tax (7.7 %) not included.